Who We Are
Camille Victoria Weddings is an award-winning Chicago wedding and event planning company that has planned events from 30 people to 500 people!
WHY ARE WE WORTH IT?
* Five-star rating on The Knot, WeddingWire, and Yelp
* Quoted as expert in Glamour, RealSimple, Wedding Guide Chicago, Bridal Tweet, Fabulous Living, and CNN
* Work featured on Style Me Pretty and Ruffled
* WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award
* Best Wedding Planner in Chicago
Wedding Industry Expert Award
* Top Ten Wedding Planner in Illinois
* WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award
* Personal attention to achieve the event vision
* Care and excitement for your event
* Prompt responses to questions, calls, & emails
* A go-to person to handle questions, logistics, & details
* A problem-solver for the unexpected moments
* Someone to help keep the stress OFF
* Peace of mind that the event will run smoothly
Natalie started with Camille Victoria Weddings in 2013, as an intern, where she realized weddings were her calling. She now is a highly sought after lead coordinator, bringing wedding visions to life. Natalie loves getting to know each client and believes there is no job more rewarding than helping couples create the wedding of their dreams.
When not bustling trains, Natalie enjoys spending time with her husband and their pug/terrier mix. She's a huge Cleveland Browns fan and dares anyone to challenge her to a coffee chugging contest!
Weddings are such an exciting and joyful time! I got my start in the wedding industry working for Modern Bride Magazine. When I got married myself in 2009, I found that my attention to detail, organizational skills, and love of checklists made me a natural at wedding planning. Camille Victoria Weddings was born soon after.
I love helping clients create unique touches for their weddings that reflect their own personality and style. I believe a couple's only job on wedding day is to look beautiful, relax, and enjoy! Whether you need full service planning or a day of coordinator, my goal is to make your day special and stress-free!
When I'm not cueing first dances, I enjoy seeing the latest musical theater or trying out a new restaurant. But you're most likely to find me at the zoo, a museum, or a kids concert with my hubby and two amazing kiddos.
Let's chat about your wedding!