Weddings are such an exciting and joyful time! I got my start in the wedding industry working for Modern Bride Magazine. When I got married myself in 2009, I found that my attention to detail and organizational skills made me a natural at wedding planning. After my own wedding, I couldn't get weddings out of my system! Camille Victoria Weddings was born soon after.
I love to stay current with wedding trends while also developing new ideas to give my weddings unique touches that reflect the personality and style of my clients. I believe a couple's only job on wedding day is to look beautiful, relax, and enjoy! Whether you need full service planning or a day of coordinator, my goal is to make your day special and stress-free!
Who We Are
Camille Victoria Weddings is an award-winning Chicago wedding and event planning company that has planned events from 30 people to 500 people!
WHY ARE WE WORTH IT?
* Five-star rating on The Knot, WeddingWire, and Yelp
* Quoted as expert in Glamour, Wedding Guide Chicago, Bridal Tweet, Fabulous Living, and CNN
* Work featured on Style Me Pretty and Ruffled
* WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award
2016 and 2014
* Best Wedding Planner in Chicago
Wedding Industry Expert Award 2013
* Top Ten Wedding Planner in Illinois 2012
* WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award 2011
* Personal attention to achieve the event vision
* Care and excitement for your event
* Prompt responses to questions, calls, & emails
* A go-to person to handle questions, logistics, & details
* A problem-solver for the unexpected moments
* Someone to help keep the stress OFF
* Peace of mind that the event will run smoothly
Natalie started with Camille Victoria Weddings in 2013, as an intern, where she realized weddings were her calling. She now is a highly sought after lead coordinator, bringing wedding visions to life. Natalie loves getting to know each client and believes there is no job more rewarding than helping couples create the wedding of their dreams.
When not bustling trains, Natalie enjoys spending time with her fiance and their pug/terrier mix. She's a huge Cleveland Browns fan and dares anyone to challenge her to a coffee chugging contest!